Map - Monaco
Access to the Principality of MonacoThe Principality of Monaco is in the south of France on the French Riviera, few kilometers from the Italian border.
It is nearly 20 kilometers east of Nice and 10 kilometers west of Menton.
To get there you have many ways :
- By plane : arrival at Nice Cote d'Azur International Airport then taxi, helicopter or limousine to reach Monaco.
- By the highway : gate Monaco coming from Nice or gate Roquebrune Cap Martin coming from Menton.
- By road, you can take the sea side road and cross Villefranche sur mer, Beaulieu sur mer, Eze and Cap d'Ail coming from Nice or Roquebrune Cap Martin coming from Menton.
- By train : Monaco is on the International line that links Nice to Ventimiglia. Stop at Monaco Monte Carlo train station.
- By bus : line 100 links Nice to Menton crosses Monaco every 15 minutes during the week.
- By boat : Monaco has 2 harbours : Port Hercule - Port de Fontvieille. With a terminal for Cruises
Hotels map of Monaco
Cities in the surroundings of Monaco
We also provide a list of hotels within 15 kilometers of Monaco. With cheap hotels and luxury hotels.
8 hotels in Beaulieu-Sur-Mer
8 hotels in Beausoleil
7 hotels in Cap d'Ail
4 hotels in Eze
11 hotels in Menton
6 hotels in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin
6 hotels in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
10 hotels in Villefranche-sur-Mer