The Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo is located just behind the Hotel de Paris, few steps from the Place du Casino in Monte Carlo. It's also a jewel of the Belle Epoque, overlooking Port Hercule and the Mediterranean sea, it will offer you unforgettable sunsets over the Principality of Monaco.
It proposes 278 rooms including 76 suites,junior suites and 12 Diamond Suites.
You will find there a restaurant with panoramic terrace, Le Vistamar, a reception room, la Salle Belle Epoque, The hall Jardin d’Hiver with Gustave Eiffel dome's, a lobby bar, "Limùn", and the "Crystal Bar";
Access to the privat beach of Monte-Carlo beach Club, 9 meeting rooms with international secretariat and technical equipment (on request).
Like the Hotel de Paris Monte Carlo, you will have direct access to the Thermes Marins de Monte-Carlo that are in the Top 10 WOW for the best hotel spas in the world.
From the Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo in the heart of the Principality, you will easily reach the restaurants, boutiques, casino, convention center (the Grimaldi Forum).
Our limousine service can take you anywhere you want and make you discover the city, the Palace and neighborhood of Monaco.
Check-in / Check-out
Arrival : 15:00 -
Departure : - 12:00
Type : - Amenities
24-hour Front Desk
Golf Course (within 3 Km)
Facilities For Disabled Guests
Breakfast In The Room
Safety Deposit Box
Spa And Wellness Centre
Private Beach Area
Restaurant (à La Carte)
Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Indoor Pool (all Year)
Shuttle Service (free)
Special Diet Menus (on Request)
WiFi Available In All Areas
Type of room
Location : Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo
Access to the Hotel Hermitage is identical to the Hotel de Paris. It is few meters from the Place du Casino in Monte Carlo at the heart of the Principality.
- From the Port Hercule, take Avenue d'Ostende to Sporting d'Hiver then turn left.
- From Italy, take the Boulevard des Moulins and the avenue Princesse Alice to the Square Beaumarchais.
- From the Exotic Garden, continue straight through the Boulevard Princesse Charlotte and Gardens Casino, Avenue Princess Alice to the Square Beaumarchais.
- From the beach take the Avenue Princesse Grace, pass close to the Fairmont Hotel Monte Carlo and the Metropole gallery. Then cross the Place du Casino to Avenue des Beaux-Arts.
If you come to Monaco by helicopter from Nice airport, you can choose between the free shuttle, take a taxi or book a limousine with our partner.
The location of the Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo in the heart of Monaco puts you close to the main points of interest:
- the Casino of Monte Carlo
- the Metropole Commercial Center
- Boulevard des Moulins and boutiques
- the congress center, the Grimaldi Forum
- Opera and Theatre
- Cardio-Thoracic Centre and the Institute of Sports Medicine Monaco IM2S
GPS coordinates :
Latitude : 43.73846
Longitude : 7.42595